Thursday, September 26, 2013

50 Shades of Going Gray

Stop The Presses, Kate Moss is turning forty this year, hmm...maybe that's the reason I saw her sporting gray roots, is she embracing her new decade, or is this a new fashion trend??!
Believe it or not it may be the latter, it seems there is a new trend among the under thirty-ish crowd, embracing all shades of gray; this is confusing to me since I've been pulling my own gray's out one by one as they began to appear a few years ago and now cover every six to eight weeks...ugh.

I just can't understand why you would intentionally go gray? Then I remembered almost every hair color looks good on the under thirty set wether or not its purple (think Kelly Ozbourne) or jet black. The new shades of gray must be the New color to go to when you want attention, a look at me color that was once a forbidden hue to embrace in the past under a certain age has now become the New Rebel Color of choice! I'm beginning to look at this hue in a new light, I just love when it's two toned and paired with a modern cut, stunning.

So now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't cover my stray gray's, maybe I should go Rebel and embrace the GRAY??!!


Some celebrities that look divine embracing the gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment