Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nail Trends For Real Life

Unless you've been hibernating in a cave for the past year you couldn't help but NOTICE the NEW nail fashions. Now I was basically fashion- reared in Paris, France (not Texas) from the age of 18 and learned like the french girls learn about fashion, what to do and not to do the (what most Americans were doing, ouch...  true but remember that was the 80's and that is how they perceived Ameticans then,  anyway).
In those olden days 1980's nails were to be clean, short, square, and unassuming, as much as I have adhered to this chic french girl philosophy I can't help but be intrigued  by this NEW nail-art.

That being said I have made a few nail style changes, first being rounded instead of old school square, I try and grow them a bit longer and from time to time I do experiment with certain bold colors and design. Since I am a jewelry designer and wear rings among other jewels on a daily basis I need my nails to look "polished", pun intended.

Here are some styles I love and would try and some that are just out there FUN and BIZAAR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment