Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ear Cuffs, Beautiful Adornment or Alien FashionTrend?

Ok if I have to be honest when I first saw the rhinestone ear cuff below right I was amused as it looked sort of alien like, I adore sci-fi so I thought it looked interesting but a tad weird ( just how I like it) but Not something I would wear.
if I were in my 20's I would embrace the trend as I believe it most probably looks better on someone in that age range. I Love the serpent cuff with the long chains and would be tempted to wear something like that, not with a backless dress but perhaps a low v back. Obviously you need to wear your hair back when sporting an ear cuff to show off the bauble and not get your hair into a tangled mess.
Let me know what you think, would love to hear from you!❤ How old is Too old for this trend???



Check out these sites for cheap to expensive ear cuff designs.





Add caption

1. Ryan Storer Rose Gold Ear Cuff, $570
2. ASOS Rhinestone Ear Cuff with Swarovski Stones, $43.10
3. Miss Selfridge Curve Stone Ear Cuff, $14
4. Miss Selfridge Pearl Hanger, $7
5. Miss Selfridge Crystal Lobe Ear Cuff, $7
6. ASOS Crystal Scroll Ear Cuff, $17.59
7. Miss Selfridge Cream Ornate Ear Cuff, $5
8. Urban Outfitters Crystal Teardrop Cuff Earring, $20
9. Topshop Gradual Spike Ear Cuff, $18
10. Topshop Sparkly Pearl Cuff Earring, $10
11. Urban Outfitters Crosby Cuff Earring, $18
12. Miss Selfridge Haematite Encrusted Earring, $9

No comments:

Post a Comment