Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Juice For Young Skin

I started juicing over 20 years ago long before I needed to think twice about youthful skin, I loved the fresh tasting concoctions and became addicted to the energy it gave me!
Now I See the benefits in my skin tone and glow, I am constantly being asked what I use on my skin and its sort of embarrassing since I still use a teenager's skin regime of almost any drug store oil free cleanser, a dab of cold pressed olive oil under my eyes and on lips before bed, I skip the moisturizer most nights since I still have oily skin over 40! (48 to be exact, that's me in the BIG Jackie O's below)
Battling oily skin while  living in the tropics has been a nightmare  and will be the theme of another blog. Getting back to juicing, If you want glowing skin and more energy ( and who doesn't, come on ) this is one of my Biggest Tricks, and it's Amazing for you!





Recipe For Glowing Skin:

Yields about ~30oz, depending on the size of the carrots.

Ingredients
  • Apples - 2 medium (3" dia)
  • Carrots - 14 medium
  • Oranges - 2 small (2-3/8" dia)

Directions
Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir 

Added Benefits of this Recipe:
www.juicerecipes.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment