Monday, September 9, 2013

HOT PINK ...Really!??

Hot Pink, Fuschia, however you decide to call it, designers are showing this bold color for fall/winter 2013.
 Wether or not you embrace this shade of pink is up to you, but I have to say a little Fushia goes a long way in my opinion. Head to toe I couldn't personally wear as I would probably throw up by hour four, its just too much happiness in a fiber to wear all over, sort of like a pepto bismol eruption...yuk.
 
I can and will wear this shade of pink in  low doses, I would go as far as Fuschia snake skin pumps, a clutch, a t shirt, I own a DKNY Fushia silk skirt which I will be pulling out and wearing with my black leather motor cycle boots and with a not as yet bought pair of skinny sexy black pumps, I can't decide by whom yet, either Jimmy Choo maybe or Michael Kors has some super pretty black pumps!
Don't forget you can also embrace the pink in a lip gloss, an umbrella, gloves, a silk cashmere scarf, or 
A pink gemstone necklace or bangle.

Whichever way you choose to wear HOT PINK remember to wear it your way, with your personal touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment