Sunday, March 15, 2015

Coolest Most Comfortable Shoes For Spring 2015

I'm always on a quest to find the most comfortable and fashionable shoes. I don't understand why more fashion forward shoe companies don't design truly comfortable shoes, and when I say comfortable I mean:
1. A cushioned footbed
2. A Soft sole that gives when you walk
3. Fabric or leather that is soft and dosent cut into your foot

Is that so much too ask??!!!

For spring 2015 I have come across a company that has been around a while, and to be honest I'm quite surprised at the modern styles available, and the prices are point on, very affordable for the comfortable details. If your looking to pay under 50$ for a pair of comfortable shoes that are well made you won't find them, unless of course you find them on sale, comfortable comes with a price and well worth it for your feets sake!
I will most definitely be purchasing at least two pairs from Naturalizer, the styles shown here are modern, fresh, and even fashion forward and come in different colors, priced under $100.

My other Spring 2015 favorite is a pricier brand by far but a favorite of mine for the simplicity and elegant design, these shoes are very well made, every detail had been thought out, these shoes feel like a luxury brand, more than any other brand specializing in comfort shoes in my opinion.
Gentle Soles are worth the splurge since these shoes are extremely well made and last! Between $150-300.







No comments:

Post a Comment